Friday, August 17, 2012

Bloggerish

Something that's been happening to me a lot lately is I read some news story, get my panties in a twist about what's going on, but then don't feel like coming on here to write a story about it, or voice my opinion, which I'm sure all of you totally can't get enough of...

So I've given in, and come  here today to talk about the upcoming Presidential Election.  I'm just going to pose a few statements, then talk about them, and you can express your hatred for me later.

1) Politics is a dirty game that will never be transparent or honest in any way, unless you're Ron Paul.

Ol' Ronnie has definitely showed us that he has been honest and passionate in his political career, but this doesn't win elections, or even nominations apparently.  And this honesty has definitely gone out the window in this election.  Let's face it, they're all criminals, and we are constantly choosing the lesser of two evils with this biased two-party system.  Campaigns are dominated by money, if you don't have it, you aren't in the spotlight.  I guarantee that the Presidential debates coming up will be between the Republicans and Democrats and nobody else.  Honestly, what's the issue with having other candidates there?  Back to the money issue, this is no doubt influencing the decision making of the elected party, and if you think that isn't happening, you're crazy as hell, crazier than I.  Which brings me to the next point...

2) People are fucking whiners!!

When is the general population going to realize, that with all the people living here (>300million) we can't please everyone.  And I'm not targeting either side of the argument here, I'm targeting people in general.  People who take government money, people who expect to be handed things, people who go out and spend...spend...spend, then wonder why their house is in foreclosure.  You're taking advantage of the system, and the rest of us hate you for it.  You can't get a job...oh, well maybe you should apply yourself a little harder.  This is the land of opportunity, and if you don't have any opportunity, you aren't working hard enough to see it.  On the other hand, be grateful for what you have, it could end tomorrow.

3) Everything is going to be okay.

You know, I can get pretty fired up about some political issues, and I grow tired of trying to talk about these things, because if I have a different opinion than someone I'm discussing these issues with, it's not like I'm going to change their views.  That's what Amerrrica prides itself on, the individual.  But that's just it...we all need each other, liberals need conservatives, rich need poor, pleasure with pain, etc.  If we were all the same, there would be no control, no buffer.  So as heated as the next few months are going to be with the election quickly approaching, keep in mind that we're all in this together, and Romney is a criminal. I mean, doesn't he just look like he's constantly doing something behind his back...


!!!!OBAMA 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment