Saturday, December 4, 2010

Drunken Ramblings: Part 1

Bwahhhhhhhhhhh.  I really enjoy the company of great friends.  Christmas sweater parties are fun, even if you don't have a christmas sweater...You're a christmas sweater, and apparently it's a grammatical error to spell christmas without a capital 'C', I don't think so.  Oh hey, by the way, Van Morrison is great...Recently rediscovered how much I loved the music after it was voided from my hard drive by some pathetic computer crash ordeal...'Puters...they're gonna be the end of it, technology and all.

But enough about that.  Let's talk about how beautiful women are...The most beauty I fine is not in Nature,             but in the curves of the female figure.  Some girls think I'm a creeper because I say some things that could be taken as kind of creepy.  But really, they just don't get it. I'm just being sarcastic, trying to get a rise out of them, trying to see what's beneath the make-up and pretty clothes.  Get it together girls, I know it's hard to see a guy as a person in this town, because so often, guys who talk to you are frat boys who are trying to get in your pants, but I'm not that dude, I'm just trying to peel away the callous outer shell of your defense to find out what you're really all about.  And I know it's hard to break habits, but stereotyping an entire gender is kind of ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment