Thursday, November 11, 2010

I like being on top.

Sometimes I wonder how I get so down.  And this isn't even the worst I've been.  Maybe that's why I feel the way I do, because I was recently reminded of the power that women have over me, it's really not fair.  And it's impossible for me to change, be gentle ladies.  

I just need to remind myself, as you might need to one day, that things aren't so bad.  Maybe we should all take a trip somewhere to a place where people have to work for things that we take for granted.  Ever lose your cell phone and feel completely out of touch, lost, and desperate.  Then you're overcome with a feeling of how pathetic you've become, but as soon as you are reunited with your phone, you're right back to it like riding a bike.  Keep and open mind folks.  Your life is a walk in the park on a semi-cloudy day compared to some peoples hurricane of a shit storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment