Monday, October 25, 2010

The remainder of SEG in Denver

Our second night of shenanigans in Denver involved meeting up with an old friend of mine from high school.  She brought her cousin along, who was a total fox, to this food and wine place called Sketch Food and Wine.  I'm guessing the name comes from all the art and photos on the wall, a great place indeed.  Great sandwiches and cheap wine.  So we sat with my friend and her cousin and laughed and talked the night away with 2 dollar glasses of box wine, classy.  I pushed my chair away from the table to adjust my seat and ran it into the woman behind me, little did I know, this was when the night was going to get alot better, as if it could.  Turns out this woman was the owner of a medicinal marijuana dispensary in Denver and the woman she was with worked there also.  We started talking and laughing with these women also and Sudershan and I were having a blast.  I mean what two guys wouldn't have a great time with 4 beautiful women??  The girl who worked for this women was gorgeous, and all over me when I gave her a hug.  Anyways, the night winded down and we cabbed it back to the hotel to find Dr. Moysey still working hard.  Thursday was full of meetings and talks, then onto the plane and back to Clemson around 1am.  If I go back to Denver tomorrow, it will not be too soon.  Cheers to you Denver, and cheers to you Marybeth, Molly, Shawna, and Ashleigh, it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment